Air Gear RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quest for a Leader

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Quest for a Leader - Page 2 Empty The quest for a leader

Post  PointBlank Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:11 pm

"Actually, I was hoping you would race me... I noticed you "Gliding" away from me last night and thought it would be fun..." Jiro said and then he looked at him, "if I am going to stand out from the other riders I need to be good right?"
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

The Quest for a Leader - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quest for a Leader

Post  Ram Jet Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:55 am

"Hmmm, a race you say? I guess that would be considered a good training exercise. It's been a while since I've had a good challenge against a fellow rider. Very well, I accept your challenge. What will the layout for our race did?" Kabu wiped the sweat from his previous training from his brow. He didn't realize it but his last training could either help him in this race or hurt him. Though it was good that he had worked on his backwards riding which would obviously be useful in a race he also used a lot of energy trying to move at such speeds and still have so much control over his movements. Basically, he'd have to use his backwards riding to finish the race quickly or he might not have enough stamina to finish the race.
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

https://airgearrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum