Air Gear RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Turf?

2 posters

Go down

Home Turf? Empty Home Turf?

Post  Fuzz Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 am

So whats the deal here with all of us being so close to each other with our main turf. im not sure what im really talking about but maybe if we could come up with a way to make more maps and kind of spread out all the areas a bit. i mean if someone were to bet turf right now, they'd be done.
Fuzz
Fuzz

Back to top Go down

Home Turf? Empty Re: Home Turf?

Post  Ram Jet Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:51 am

Even so, a team can exist without turf. In reality turf is just an excuse to bet something other than parts or emblems in a battle.

Besides, as more teams are created I will expand the map and add more turf but the same rules would still apply. It's basically too ensure that every team starts on an equal footing and the only way a team can get an advantage is by properly earning it, not just starting with it.
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

https://airgearrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Ram Jet wrote:Even so, a team can exist without turf. In reality turf is just an excuse to bet something other than parts or emblems in a battle.

Besides, as more teams are created I will expand the map and add more turf but the same rules would still apply. It's basically too ensure that every team starts on an equal footing and the only way a team can get an advantage is by properly earning it, not just starting with it.
kk just curious
Fuzz
Fuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down