Air Gear RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fwink _

3 posters

Go down

Fwink      _ Empty Fwink _

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Name: Unknown

Nickname: Fwink

Home city/country: Tokyo

Appearance:
Height: 5’4
Weight: 129 lbs
Eyes: Light blue, almost white. Has very piercing gaze. His eyebrows and eyes are used to express emotion.
Hair: Dark silver with black tips. His hair sways to the left above the eyes.
Physical: Athletic build with large calves. Skinny and without large muscles, but very defined. Skin is tanned on the face and fingers, probably whiter under the clothes.
Clothes: He always wears black clothes that conceal his entire body except for the top half of his head. He wears fingerless gloves and darkened bandages around his wrist and arm. He always wears a black turtleneck over his mouth so no one knows what his face looks like, which is why he uses his eyebrows instead of his mouth to express emotions. Fwink always uses a switchblade in his left hand in battles and races, when he is not using it, it hangs from his wrist by a string.

History: One day, a man woke up in a moving freight train. He did not know who he was or why he was there. This man’s first memory was the sound of the rumbling freight train. He sat up and took in his surroundings. The walls were bare, as was the floor and ceiling. There was nothing in the train car to give any indication of where he came from or where he was headed. The man tried to stand, but promptly fell on his face. That’s odd he thought. Then he looked down at his feet. On his feet were a peculiar pair of roller skates. I wonder why I have these on? The man asked himself. He decided to examine the rest of his body. He wore black clothes that covered his entire body, even his mouth and nose. Then the man noticed something dangling from his wrist. On his wrist was a large switchblade. He opened the switchblade, hearing a characteristic sound. The only way he could describe that sound with human vocals was “fwink”. Since he did not know his own name, the man dubbed himself “Fwink”.
Fwink, for some odd reason, had no desire to find his old life. He saw the memory loss as a chance at a new start, a chance to live his life to the fullest. He decided he would be 29 years old, and from that day on he would live how he wanted, and always live for the future and never in the past. Fwink found that he had an insatiable thirst for change. He loved anything new and hated monotony and boredom. He also loved learning new skills, be it navigating, juggling, marksmanship, or anything else. Fwink always looks for the next big happening in the world, and tries to be at the location of any large conflicts. When he deems his aid necessary, he will allow his presence to be known and offer his help. However, this is not often and Fwink usually chooses to stay incognito and just enjoy the scene.
After his expedition into the unfamiliar world of Tokyo, Fwink learned of the world of Stormriders and how they used their AT’s. Fwink also discovered his AT’s had a special trait, they made virtually no sound. He also noticed he had an uncanny habit of staying the shadows, unseen and undetected. Even when he walked, Fwink moved silently. He realized the value of these skills and puts them to use in his life as a Storm Rider.

Personality: Very reserved. Fwink has a lot of problems with typical behavior. He will sometimes talk to people indirectly by throwing his voice (like ventriloquism) to come from a different direction. He has a very eerie laugh that seems to come from all directions. Fwink doesn’t speak much, and when he does it is often short and simple. However from time to time he will offer great insights and good advice. He likes to stay off to the side hidden partially in the shadows. Since he is extremely adept as sneaking around silently in the shadows, Fwink can walk up behind someone unnoticed. He is still getting used to his innate abilities, and therefore has a bad habit of "appearing from thin air" behind people and scaring them (whether it’s on purpose or not is unknown). He hates monotony and needs constant change in his life. Fwink is an extremely quick learner and will often try to do anything interesting he sees; especially elaborate tricks. He often succeeds at things and will get bored with them quickly. When he is idle, Fwink often flips open and closes his switchblade or spins it around his finger.

Road: Silent Road

Road Description: Riders of the Stealth Road rely on their ability to escape detection. They are generally extremely adept at staying hidden and moving silently. These riders prefer to strike from the shadows or from behind, and then retreat quickly. They often utilize hit and run tactics, appearing out of nowhere and promptly fading away again after striking.

Team:

Custom AT Modification:
Silencers: Fwink’s AT’s are equipped with a muffler over the motor. This reduces the sound to almost zero. The wheels are also coated with a layer of chemicals that prevent them from sliding and making screeching sounds. This also reduces the chance the wheels will slip, but makes it difficult to build up friction for specialized attacks.

Signature Tricks:
I’m Gone: Fwink rides his AT’s into a shadowed area and blends in with the shadow. It is very difficult to see, or even detect, Fwink without entering the shadow.
Never Know What Hit ‘em: Fwink silently rides up behind someone and kicks them, preferably in the head. He then retreats back to the shadows.

Goal: To avoid boredom and learn new things about the world.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Fwink      _ Empty Re: Fwink _

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:45 pm

i'm not going to give him the smoke at this time, i may later, or i might just make a different character with it.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Ram Jet Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:04 pm

While there isn't really a limit on how many characters you can have at this point, try to keep it at two at the most while this site doesn't have that many users or as much stuff going on. Just letting you know that we don't want over population of characters.

That aside, APPROVED
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

https://airgearrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:23 pm

i was planning on making one more, him and this one would be in the team im making, and then Kor would just be in another team. if that is ok with you.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Ram Jet Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Well, it would be nice to get another team up but I'd still like to keep it at a 2 character maximum for now. If things start moving a long and rps start happening then you can make your third character
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:25 am

fair enough, but the next guy was the team leader so you won't be getting a team from me till the max is at least 3
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Ram Jet Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 am

Ooooh, you're putting me in an awkward position....but fine. I guess we can raise the maximum to 3 for now. most people probably wont make that many any ways but I'm doing this for the plight of my people. It's hard to have so much POWAH! cheers
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:22 pm

wait a minute all ATs have silancers right?
Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 pm

Yeah but they still make noise, these are completely silent. I could describe how they work in more detail if you want, but its a bit confusing.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down