Air Gear RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth King of the Obscure Road

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stealth King of the Obscure Road - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealth King of the Obscure Road

Post  Ram Jet Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Well, like I said before, I understand your view point and why you see things the way you do, and you do provide good points to support your side.

Honestly I don't like this feeling of bickering on the site so I'm going to trust you on this matter Fwink, so, despite what I've said before.....

APPROVED
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

https://airgearrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stealth King of the Obscure Road - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealth King of the Obscure Road

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Thank you
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Im not going to argue with Ram (because I do not want to die LOL) and although this seems like one of those "I will approve this just to shut you up" scenarios he has the final word on what goes on here.... (there is no rule saying ALL admins must agree, that why we have 3)
Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoshu Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Agreed Rasher we must trust Rams judgement on this topic and now we lay it to rest like the evening sun being pushed behind the mountains and the night sun comes out to fill the empty void of the sky filling the earth with light once more.

thank you thank you

And I'm a poop face
Kyoshu
Kyoshu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ram Jet Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 pm

It was kind of one of those scenarios but Fwink provided good enough evidence and I have no reason not to trust him. If for any reason I later regret this decision we, as administrators, can intervene but I believe this was a good decision to make at this point. I just hated all the fighting and arguments, I feel like there was a lot of negativity going around which is never a good thing
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

https://airgearrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:35 pm

agreed! so I have instructed the russian army to do... THIS for us!

Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2