Air Gear RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team: Hydra

5 posters

Go down

Team: Hydra Empty Team: Hydra

Post  Ram Jet Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Team Name: Hydra

Leader: Zankyou Makoto (Ram Jet)

Emblem: Team: Hydra Untitled-1

Team Rank: F

Current Members: Zankyou Makoto, Kite Talor, Kyoshu Groß

Team Motto: "Hydra! Divide and Rise!"

Team Goal: To get to the top and unite all kings under their emblem.

Team History: A team originally founded by Zankyou Makoto in order to hold power at the top of the Trophaeum. Named after the monster in Greek mythology of the same name that whenever it loses it's head, two grow back in its place. This is supposed to represent that no matter what damage the team may face, they'll always come back twice as strong.

Last edited by Ram Jet on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

https://airgearrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Can my character Rakkasan join?

Name: Rakkasan Gachan

Nickname: Cloud

Home city/country: Japan

Appearance: Rakkasan is a lanky, wirey boy with large hands and feet. His shoe size is a thirteen and his hands are bigger then most by a long shot. He is six feet tall, but he is pretty skinny, weighing about one hundred pounds. He has a black pompadour with grey streaks from sun-bleaching. His eyes are electric blue, with heavy bags under them. His lips are blue, a sign of him not eating enough.

History: Rakkasan's father was into extreme sports like air treck and so he was used to practicing. He couldn't skate until he was twelve, and that was only because he was forced to work on an air gear track for a summer. He eventually was interested in the sport and started playing it, but his original belief was chicks dig air gear racers. After a while he learned that he needed a team and so he started applying for many. He was shot down fifty times, but finally found one.

Personality: He whines alot when he has to work, but doesn't mean to, almost always slapping himself in the face when he does so. He fancies himself a romantic, but doesn't get girls. He acts like he is a player, but in truth he has been rejected over one hundred times in one year. He thinks anyone who tries to damage his pompadour is an enemy, and is very protective of his do.

Road: Lather road

Team: (will post when accepted)

Custom AT Modification: when his heels touch a smooth cloud like substance that can float because of aerodynamic properties is released from the heels creating a soft platform. It has enough to make three rings, it is not slippery at all

Signature Tricks: Backwards running/ turns around sliding on the ankle wheels while land is being made
Ring cloud/ breaks, clicks heels together making clouds come along then rides around making a ring

Goal: To get a girlfriend!
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Team: Hydra Empty Re: Team: Hydra

Post  Rasher204 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 am

look I can already tell that this is one of those senarios where EVEZRYONE gets in to the SAME group, and even though it is a LARGE part of my character's backstory (and noy YOURS) I wont be able to have him in this because all the poeople Ive talked to are making chars for this team

the TEAM is APPROVED now that the picture is added
Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:12 am

I would make my own group, but this guy definately isn't a leader. Maybe I should just delete him and make the leader of team something... (can't think of the name yet)
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:15 am

no you should NOT please just ignore me
Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:16 am

It's kinda too late, I already gave up on the guy.
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:18 am

if I have to not make my guy to get you to stick with yours then thats what Im going to do STAY WITH HIM
Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:20 am

NO I WON'T! I GAVE UP ON HIM! HE'S JUST TO ANNOYING!
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:53 am

Drop it rasher, if he doesnt want to use this guy then you cant stop him, trying to make him stick with the char is just going to annoy him more. His next char will be better and he'll probably have more fun RPing with that char.
Also im planning on making a team, but i need to write up the chars for it first
sorry if this is too off topic
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Ram Jet Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 am

I agree, if he wants to make a new character, let him. We're Administrators, not dictators, we can't make everyone do any little thing we tell them to, then it's less like a fun place to rp and more like a simulated government takeover...

I do agree that everyone shouldn't join into one group just because it's the first group or just because an Admin started it, we want many teams to spread to the love around!
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:59 am

I know I just feel responsible for it for some reason
Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ram Jet Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Don't. You're just doing your job, no reason to feel upset.
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 pm

I understand, thanls for that (^_^)
Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:02 pm

I made the team part of his histroy ECT. if its a problem I can join another that wants to get to the top....

Name: Kite Talor

Nickname(s): Blondie (he resents that one), “Jack the rider”

Home city/country: Born in Japan but not Japanese

Appearance: slightly above average height he is of medium build and has just past neck length blond hair, minimally narrowed blue eyes. He wares a blue bandana over the top of his head and his hair falls to frame his face on ether side passing the chin on both sides. He wares very fitting jeans with rips in the right knee, a long-sleeved shirt that is red white and blue in the shape of the British flag (sleeves 100% red) and a jean vest with the sleeves ripped off and worn over the shirt with very large zippers dangling from the sides, a wallet chain over the left side and his leather belt sits diagonally over his right hip. He wares thick studded wristbands with fitting black gloves. His ATs are dark blue with light blue circular saw patterns at the heels

History: Born in Japan he went through the first few years of school pretty uneventfully, he wasn’t really as interested in those things anyway. Soon however he discovered ATs at an earlier age than most, he quickly took to them and became quite immersed in them learning all about their inner workings and mechanisms. It was not until later on that he discovered the sort of society that had come to center around ATs and initially just assumed it was part of the fun and formed a team, for a while they were doing pretty well and he even decided to pave his own ripper road. Soon however as they moved up the ranks they began to lose more and more until one day their team was completely wiped out by an A ranked team for sport, the majority of them were killed in the struggle. It was then that he realized that the world of ATs was full of violence, he felt that this cheapened the otherwise fun and exciting aspects of ATs and for a brief period absolved himself from them. Until one day where he came upon a younger guy who had all the same passion and ability with ATs that he had, but with an interlay different goal, the top. He resolved to join him if only to one day put a stop to all of the troublesome conflicts as he himself had emerged twice as strong befitting of the Hydra way of doing things.

Personality: His skill and dedication are contrasted by his aloof nature, predominately he is a logical person who advances at his own pace and dose everything his own way, on his own or with his friends he is a mostly fun loving and easy going guy, when confronted with enemies he can however come off as immensely brash and arrogant generally getting a few octaves louder as well. For the most part he is a realist and tries to view the world from a practical standpoint. He knows when he’s in to deep and what’s at stake. He likes to spend his time lazing around, listening to music and working on his ATs and has little patients for serious work but can become serious when pushed. Befitting of the Ripper Road’s way his path through life is impossible to follow and his trail shakes the earth or so he would believe.

Road: Ripper Road

Road Description: The Ripper Road gets its name from its tendency to literally “tear up” the ground it rides on, this fact is what causes Ripper Road users to develop their own unique style for working around the roads handicap which is in essence its ability as well, to insure that they never pass over the same space twice and that their opponent passes over that same space. Though their speed is lowered the Ripper Road users compensate for this with increased traction and destructive power. The nature of Ripper Road use seems to be very erratic when in reality involves careful planning and quick thinking to master its seemingly improvisational methods, its highly destructive power, once mastered is a powerful weapon, ripping apart even pavement and producing sparks in its wake.

Team: Hydra

Custom AT Modification: When switched to “on” chainsaw like blades protrude from the wheels of the AT, these are positioned in such a way that they maximize damage to the turf while minimizing hindrance to speed, the sparks produced by the blades tearing up the ground are much larger than normal and can be quite dangerous, the ground itself is reduced to uneven gravel and rocks ((yes SORT of like Giriko from Soul Eater if it helps you picture it)) The user or this must take off in a squatted position when the blades are on to avoid falling from the first wave of force but can perform normally after that.

Signature Tricks:
-Flash stop: by gathering speed and momentum with out the blades and doing a sort of long jump and turning on the blades while braking before landing just before the target the user’s AT sends out a wave of high sparks which is the “Flash” of the move, this is followed by a wave of debris (Rocks usually) hidden behind the sparks this is the real attack
-Swing stepping: A method of traversing terrain with out destroying the path completely, the user balances on one foot while speeding forward and swings his leg around before switching feet, in this way there are spaces the same side in each track of ripped land, insuring that that path can be moved through again twice
-Swing turning: Both the method for turning while swing stepping and an attack swing stepping involves kicking around while maintaining balance with the other foot to sort of stomp down on a new part of the path and change direction while still leaving space for another return or attack with the blades which would throw the user off balance but damage the target significantly as well
-Thrash landmine: while zigzagging around erratically with out the blades and truing hem on for a split second before jumping a short distance and turning them off mid air, the result is a circular patch of severely damaged terrain which is even more hazardous to travel over then the normal level of damage, the goal of this technique is to leave many of these over a wide area while carefully taking note of their positions to create a field where the user has the advantage
-Spark swipe: a kick skimming the ground at the side of the wheels creating a dangerous wave of sparks while only cutting through half of the ground making moving forward still
possible
-Thrash Rev: by accelerating in to the ground (not leaning forward) and activating the blades to run in reverse on one skate the user stays in one place as the sparks and debris become more and more intense, eventually the resistance builds to an unstable point which can result in either a boost of speed or attack for the user, however if this is charged for to long the user may dig themselves in to a ditch which could cause problems

Goal: Avenge his team, get Hydra to the top, and Overcome the biggest disadvantage of his Road and find a way to gain an advantage from a distance outright (the Ripper Road requires the opponent to be closer to the user for optimal effectiveness) as most other people can with their roads
Rasher204
Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ram Jet Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Well, originally I was thinking of asking you to join another team, but I like how you tied the team into the history, plus I don't really see a problem with letting you join since you'd be the first person to join.

APPROVED
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoshu Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Ram Jet ive finished my char for Hydra hes in the Char create so yeah
Kyoshu
Kyoshu
Admin